Why ONDUCLAIR® PC?
“ONDUCLAIR® PC offers excellent light
transmission while protecting against UV.
ONDUCLAIR® PC is a solution that is both
attractive and durable.”
- The Onduclair® PC sheets are protected againts UV radiation on their external surface using a coextrusion technique that guaranteesexcellent stability for light transmission can be sustained over long periods.
- Light transmission: Crystal 90%
RESISTANCE TO TEMPERATURE:
- Onduclair® PC can easily withstand temperatures of up to 135 Degree Celsius (PVC: 70 Degree Celsius). They can be used in double skin-systems and in regions where roofs are exposed to a high level of sunlight.
- UV resistance on external side.
- No warping between -40 & +130 Degree Celsius
- Onduclair® PC is recommended for panelling in sports halls (tennis, etc.) and in regions that are regularly effected by hail.
- Onduclair® PC is ability to resist the force of a sudden impact.
- Fire Resistance: Euroclass B-s1, d0.Incompliance with norm EN 13501-1: 2002
Lenght 2000 mm
Width 950 mm
Thickness 3 mm
Width of corrugation 95 mm
Height of corrugation 38 mm
Number of corrugation per sheet 10