Lightweight roofing ONDUVILLA manufactured in Europe, and all of its materials are made of organic recycled fibers and bitumen combined with resin, using natural pigments for coloration. ONDUVILLA corrugated tiles are small elements 1060 x 40 mm, design to give roofs a pleasant look reminiscent of traditional clay tiles while at the same time being extremely light. An exclusive 3 tones painting system ensures a natural texture on the tiles. Additionally, the tiles are safe, lightweight and very easy to install. And they ensure long-lasting water resistance backed by a lifetime guarantee against corrosion.
- Weighting only 4kg per square meter or 1.27kg per tile.
- Easy handling on the jobsite.
- Saving cost of transportation.
- Particularly suited for roofing onto lightweight pitched roof structures and renovation projects.
LIMITLESS OF DESIGN:
- ONDUVILLA tiles are highly flexible, can take in many forms such as; hip roof, gable roof or lean-to roof.
- Over roofing reduces to a minimum the disruption to a building function and allows the thermal and vapour control characteristics of a roof to be upgraded to improve the environmental performance of the building to conform to the latest energy conservation requirements.
- Easy to cut, shape and fix.
- Backed by exclusive SealSmartTM Technology the elasticity of ONDUVILLA’s composite material allows it to shrink firmly around eachscrew/nail, creating permanently leak-resistant barrier. And the waterproofing is secured.
- Strength and impact loading, flexibility, unbreakable.
- Toxicity and resistance to chemical, ONDUVILLA cannot rust.
- Resistance to all climatic conditions, no heat deformation. Onduline can be used effectively in temperatures up to 70 degree Celsius (Tested at Yarsley Research Centre UK).
SECURE AND ECO RESPONSIBILITY:
- ONDUVILLA has achieved a low carbon footprint (4kg eq CO2/m2) and recycles some 200,000tons of material each year.
- Natural pigments are used for coloration.
- Products contain no traces of asbestos.
- Materials composed of recycled fibers, verified by a third party (ICC_ES), whose certificates can help for LEED.
- Ecological lifecycle performance.
THERMAL AND NOISE INSULATIONS:
- ONDUVILLA can reduce temperature under the roof, low coefficient of thermal conductivity.
- No problems caused by noise of rain hitting the roof.